Founded in 2010 by Marko Bilic, this truly global competition will host qualifiers from over 30 countries with the grand finale taking place in Split, Croatia.
Last Year's Grand Final in Split, Croatia 2022
Rocky Patel in partnership CSWC have create a premium competition cigar which must be smoked according to six strict rules:
1. All participants must receive a Rocky Patel Mareva cigar that they picked themselves from the box provided.
2. Each participant will be given a cigar cutter and a box containing two long matches.
- The competition table may only contain items provided by the organiser.
- Participants have one minute to prepare the cigar (cutting and lighting).
3. Additional lighting of the cigar is not permitted.
- During the competition, it is not allowed to blow in the cigar from the outside, blow through the cigar, or make it wet.
- For the first 5 minutes of the competition, it is not allowed to talk or consume drinks.
4. The cigar must be smoked up to the competition ring - Burning past the competition ring will earn a competitor 15 penalty points
5. Letting your cigar ash fall first or shaking off the cigar ash will result in penalty points.
6. Cigar smoking ends at the moment when the participant lifts their number and at that moment their smoking time is written down. This happens in two possible cases:
- If the smoking has ended with an unwanted extinguish of the cigar.
- If cigar smoking has reached its allowed limit to the ring.
Thanks to the our kind sponsors including S. T. Dupont, Rocky Patel, and many other brand names from the cigar world, our London qualifier will be provided with an invaluable assortment of cigar accessories to be given out as prizes.
Can you beat the record? Rocky Patel's Mareva Cigars are now available on our website. This is the perfect challenge for cigar aficionados to indulge in a unique game centred on cigars.
For only £21 you can receive a pre-packaged order with the following:
- Rocky Patel Mareva cigar (click here)
- Rocky Patel cutter (designed for the competition)
- Cigar matches
A straight-cut featured with a backboard that allows only for the cigar's cap to be removed.